Sunday, June 29, 2014

Five PHANTOMs! Process pics!


Here I am again, terribly behind on posting my strips -- so here's a month's worth of PHANTOM Sundays. My old GOTHAM ADVENTURES pal, Rick Burchett helped out with pencils on all but the first of these. For those who like to see the behind the scenes process, scroll down to the bottom to see some of my rough layouts and Rick's pencils.






My rough for one of the strips follows.


And here are Rick's pencils. 




And the final inks.



And another pencil prelim from Rick -- in blue this time.



If you like seeing these extras, please let me know.

5 comments:

el enigma la oscuridad se cierne said...

I love to see the behind the scenes of the strip but i will like to know how are the scripts of DePaul...

Anonymous said...

Good idea !

I never saw any Comic Strip script !

Easily Amewsed said...

It's great to see process. Thanks for sharing these.

MPH said...

Love the behind the scenes stuff!

Awesome to see Rick's pencils!

MPH

JBeistline said...

Extras are awesome. Any glimpse into what brings a panel to life on page is greatly appreciated.